Suction Cup Roof Bike Rack for Car is a perfect way to transport your bikes during road trips and camping excursions. Single heavy-duty fork clamp to securely hold your bicycle by the front fork. Adjustable mounting clamps make it easy to install and switch between multiple compatible vehicles. Artistic design, stylish rack lighten cycling sports, and fit your bicycle. Let you enjoy the trip more conveniently.
- Compatibility:One rack holds up to 3 bikes at the same time, fit for mountain bikes, road bikes, trail bikes, or any bike with a quick-release front wheel. Two radians on the rear wheel sucker perfectly adapted to mountain and road bikes. This bike carrier makes traveling with your bikes come true.
- Universal Rack: Can be used for most cars on the market which has a flat roof.
- Easy to use: Quick and easy to install and take off with the suction system no drilling required, it only takes you a few minutes to mount on the bike on the roof follow the instruction.
- Sturdy and secure: The aluminum alloy body is sturdy enough to hold your bike. Rubber sucker protects your car paint from scratches. Comes with the velcro strap for fixing the crank to avoid it scratch your vehicle.
- GO FOR IT: With 20 kg max bearing capacity it is time to say goodbye to those troublesome, overcomplicated bike racks!
- Clean up the car roof and sucker to ensure no water, sand, and dust
- Install the sucker on the rooftop
- Press cylinder rod till you can't see the white line ( usually 30-45 seconds )
- Fix the fork with quick release on the front sucker Step
- Confirm the rear wheel position and fix rear wheel and pedal
Attention before use:
- Advise the speed less than 120 km/h
- Please check the cylinder rod white line before using
- When not in use for a long time, please take it down and put it away to prolong service life.
- Please note that the front roof rack should be installed in a flat place(like the car roof). If installed on the front windshield which the curvature is too large, the strong suction of suction cup will crack the glass.