When you shoot the sports or flying birds with 300mm f/2.8 lens(or heavier lenses), will you feel it’s too heavy and not balanced? Or when you use fluid video head or ball head to support these big lenses, especially when you adjust the shooting angle, will you feel the head is not stable, the center of the gravity is not different?
To solve the above problems, we develop a series of Gimbal head for the bird/sports photographers. When shooting sports or birds, you will feel that the operation is very smooth and better than other heads. It’s made of high quality carbon fiber and its arm is comfortable for griping, what’s more, the quickly locking system make sure the setups be stable so that we can get all nature pose of the birds.
With this head, you can easily operate the heavy lenses, it allows you to rotate your lens around its center of gravity and thus easily manipulate very large lenses, even when you loosen the ball head, the lens is still balanced.
- Designed for extreme tilt angles and effortless balanced shots with or without utilizing the oversized locking knob.
- Compatible with the universal Arca-Swiss QR system, the newly designed safety lock ensure great security for your equipment.
- Fluid panning and tilting, fast tracking horizontally and vertically
- Features a specialized clamp for quick attachment/release of your camera.
- Stands at 7.6", weighs in at 2 lbs/0.9 Kg and can hold up to 33 lbs/15 Kg
- 1x Gimbal Tripod Head
- 1x Clamp
- 1x Quick release plate
**Price goes back to normal in 3 days