The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector.
With Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, With associated diagnostic procedures. Doing these simple operations, you will be able:
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake
temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real-time, and more.